Here it is, I guess

We have been asked to come up with a contact agreement. You can draw your own conclusions about what that means. We have discussed the initial offer with the boys' GAL, since we don't have an adoption attorney since this is not an adoption case yet. She is writing it up to send to the bio parent's attorneys, and I guess we will see what happens next.

New possible move-in date for Miss M is mid-May. Yeah that's in, like, a month. Eeeep! There is a special day 6 months from mid-May that we would like to be a part of. If you know what I mean. It may or may not be possible but that's what we are shooting for.

Court today in the courtroom was anti-climactic; it's what happened OUTSIDE the courtroom that made the difference. I think we were in court for 15 minutes and outside of court for over an hour. So there you go.

I am a ball of nervous energy, not gonna lie! I was up in the middle of the night for a few hours thinking about things. My brain just will not shut off sometimes.

Comments

  1. That's the main reason that I try to go to court. Not so much the actual hearing, but it's the ONE PLACE where everyone involved is together at the same time. I tend to get most of my information before and after the hearing. Praying things go well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree. We usually have our team meetings after court so it usually fills in the blank for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news