Sleeping

There has been some weird sleep going on in this house.

C woke up kind of early this morning and napped from 7:30 until 9:00.

Y was ready for a nap at 9:30 and slept until 11:30 this morning.

It remains to be seen if afternoon naps will make an appearance in our house today or not. I am hoping for yes. I have been kinda sick for several days. Finally last night I went to bed at 8:30 p.m. and slept until 6:30 this morning, which is what time I normally wake up anyway. At any rate, I still don't feel that great but mostly I am just totally and utterly exhausted. I could totally take a nap this afternoon...but only if the three little children in my care choose to nap as well!

In other news, I'm tracking the baby's sleep patterns when she is here with me. She is 3.5 months old now and might be ready to be on some kind of napping schedule during the day. I just want to see if there are any similarities on her sleeping on a day-to-day basis. I know she goes to sleep at the same time every night so it makes sense that she might sleep at the same times during the day, maybe? And if I don't write it down I just can't remember. So I started another log. It seems like my life is logging, tracking, communicating.

And randomly, I got some more info about the boys' bio family today, which I won't repeat but suffice to say some of it is very sad and some of it is very interesting. The more I learn the more I am amazed that the kids are all so "normal"-ish. Sure they all have their quirks and odd things but i don't see them as being all that different from their peers, with the exception maybe of C's crazy tantrums.

Anyway...time to feed the baby and then I'm going to put the boys down again and hope for the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news