A quickie!

I only have a few minutes before the boys get back from their visit with their mom, so here goes!

C ended up pooping, so I am thankful for that. I was really getting worried. I am attempting to add more fiber to his diet. He is eating really well and seems like he feels good.

Yesterday C only had to go to his room for throwing a fit one time, which is really good! I was super proud of him.

I am exhausted. I am really hoping both of the boys nap today so that I can nap too. Getting up for a 4 mile run at 5:30 a.m. seemed very ambitious and do-able this morning, but maybe not so much for me at this point in my life.

Sometimes I look around and think "I can't believe I'm really doing this". Raising 3 kids, that is. And note to self - elementary age kids are 80 million times easier than little kids.

It seems like C does not want to go on visits with his mom. He freaks out when the visitation worker gets here. Yesterday the worker that brought him to the door almost dropped him because when he saw me he leaned towards me and was about to nose dive into thin air! I think it's nice that he likes me but somewhat disconcerting that he has issues when he's going to his mom's. \

...

And the boys got back from their visit a half hour early because their mom was too tired to stay awake...for the two hours that she gets to see her children today. That just makes me MAD.

Y has a fever of 102.4, C is coughing and has a runny nose. My ears and throat are hurting, and D was complaining today that his ears hurt too...not good. We are a bunch of sickies! Kids are germ factories. I never used to get sick!

Comments

  1. NO JOKE. kids are MAJOR germ factories. Not only that, but for every ONE kid that you know exposed your kid to some germ, there are probably THREE more you didn't know about who exposed your kid to three other germs. It's impossible to keep a toddler completely well for more than two weeks straight in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news