Mad

I think bio mom is mad at me. When she is mad she does not write in the book we send back and forth to visits and she has not written in it for 2 visits now! So I am not real sure why she should be mad at me. Maybe she just got busy and didn't have time to do it. There is a team meeting on Wednesday so we'll have to see each other then I guess...fun times.

I really don't like her being mad at me, but a very big part of me is just over this case. These kids have been in foster care for 21 months, there are still concerns about if/when the kids will be going home, and I am just trying to be honest and make sure that everyone knows what is going on. I am just tired of everything. Long term foster care that ends in reunification just sucks. Well honestly long term foster care that ends in any way sucks. I feel like it's a lot of yanking the kids back and forth.

Caseworker lady asked to come over and talk with us about the Christmas visit, so that will be happening last week. I'm not sure what else there is to talk about. And I wonder if they talked to bio mom about what I told them about and if she got mad about it and that's what is going on.

I downloaded the Hunger Games trilogy on my phone and read all three books in three days. Now I am re-reading the first book and will probably re-read them all. The first time I was just so riveted and trying to find out what was going to happen that I kind of rushed through it. Sometimes that happens to me with books. I just get so excited that I can't contain myself!

I am sick, probably the sickest I've been for a while. My entire face is congested (you know what I mean!), throat hurts, upset tummy, the whole bit. Last night I don't think I fell asleep until 1:30 in the morning, and if I was asleep before that I was waking up every couple of minutes. Just tossing and turning, feeling horrible. I got up several times after that, and at 4:30 a.m. seriously considered just getting up for the day but I knew I'd never make it through the day. I don't get sick very often at all so I guess I can't complain. And my husband got up with the little boys this morning which is always a treat. Even if I'm awake, it's nice to not have to get breakfast for them and then get up 100 times while I'm trying to eat to get them various things that they need.

I can't think of much else to say so I guess that's it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news