Pink eye

We have it. Or, more importantly, 14 month old Y has it. How, you say, did he get such a fine infection? From his mother, who has had pink eye since last Monday. Now she has it in both eyes, I guess.

I have no idea how I'm going to contain these germs. Guess it's time to take out stock in Purell. How the heck do I keep him from rubbing his eyes, which I know from experience is what one WANTS to do when one has pink eye!

Going to try to take him to the doctor tomorrow (which, by the way, bio mom requested - "Can you please take him to the doctor? I don't want the other kids to get it" guess what, ME EITHER! and does anyone else see the irony in this?). We are supposed to get respite care from Saturday to Sunday...but the family that is watching the boys has nine children of their own (yes, NINE - 6 adopted, 3 fosters) and I will completely understand if they don't want those germs in their house. I shudder at the thought.

Dang. I hate pink eye. Sorry to all our friends that we saw yesterday. I hope he did not have it then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news