Head cold

I am sick. Uuughhh.  I don't get sick very often, so I probably shouldn't complain. Last night I couldn't fall asleep until like 11:30, and Ben was up for the day at 5:45, not to mention the 2 (or was it 3?) times he woke up in between.  I have been having a terrible time falling asleep lately, I don't know why. I almost feel like I'm just so tired I can't sleep. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when I regularly get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row.

Anyway, my entire face is congested. When I was nursing Ben to sleep this morning (after he cried for, oh, 2 hours, and I had already tried to get him to sleep 3 previous times), the snot literally dripped out of my nose onto him. So nasty.  I need to take out stock in Kleenex because I'm using a TON of them.

My goal today is to do as little as possible, just enough to keep everyone happy and the house from completely looking like a pig sty.  I just want to sleeeeeeep.

OK I'm done whining.

Poor baby has a stuffy nose also. He's had it for a few days so hopefully he is feeling better.  Just in time to give it to me. Hopefully it won't last long.

Comments

  1. Hope you're feeling better by now- sorry we haven't been any help to you yet. We are packing and getting ready to move. Thanks for the updates-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news