Not Me Monday - Abbreviated

Who had a piece of pie and pumpkin bread as her entire lunch today? Not me!

Who has eaten no less than 5 slices of pie in the past 3 days? Not me!

Who has had to give her dog two baths in three days because said doggy keeps rolling in nasty stuff in the back yard? Not me!

And who has loads of cleaning (and laundry!) to do, even though she just cleaned basically the whole house a few short days ago? Not me!

I stay away from pie. You could call me a health freak, if you wanted. After all, when you work your body hard it's important to feed your body the nutrients it needs to perform! Also my dogs are very proper and well-behaved - no rolling in poo or any other schmutz at our house, no sirree! And I always keep a ship-shape house, even when are not expecting company.

In other news, I have run 7 days in a row for a grand total of 27 miles. I feel amazing. I thought I would be tired, but I actually have more energy than usual. Also my running times are fast - I have been averaging less than 10 minutes per mile even on my long run of 8 miles during which I fell right on my face for no apparent reason. It is exciting! I am hoping this coming year I will set some personal records. I haven't even been pushing myself, just going at what feels like an easy pace.

Also, can I just say that I love these boys? They are all so funny. Today D and I had a serious discussion about how many nights a week he spends at our house - he seems to think he spends 5 nights a week at his mom's (he actually spends 2 nights there a week). He was totally serious too! I think we are on the same page now. ;) Both the little boys were such good boys today, and M is completely adorable. She is just so endearing - she just makes you love her with all her faces and everything! I have a pretty good life and some pretty good kids on loan to me right now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news