Hell freezing over

The state got back to me (sort of). They said they could ask bio dad if they could share his info with me, but not actually tell him who I was.  They did say that a) he is currently the placement for his youngest child and b) that he is doing very well, and will get full custody of him soon.

What the h e double hockey sticks is going on here!?!?! 

So, just waiting to see if he will allow the state to share information with us.  This is just getting plain out crazy.

I don't know if/when we'd ever want to meet up with him, or if he would want to meet up with us, or if anything at all will come of this.  But this is starting to feel like something out of the twilight zone. My personal comfort zone with this kind of thing is tiny (VERY TINY) given the history of him that we know...however, people can and do change...it's just very hard to believe.  I may have been fed a bunch of bad information, I don't know. Ugh. I am wasting so much time trying to find more information about him. But the past is still the past, no matter how much crap I find.

I do think it's a little bit wild that this man has criminal convictions from before I was even born.  He's old enough to be the grandfather of his children. That's pretty crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The news

Birth Story

Good news/bad news